All right. This has to be the yummiest, cheesiest, crispiest take on a pizza I have ever made!
This was oh so yum!! dear foodies, I beg/implore/coerce/push you to try it. Yea. I’m that insistent. Leftover hummus, an extra kulcha(thick mughlai bread) and loads of mozzarella can create such a master piece…. I seriously had no idea.
Quick, simple and an incredibly easy way to get rid of leftovers and satiate those forever-craving taste buds! Since I had only one kulcha left and just about enough hummus to coat and cover it… Milee fought tooth and nail with dad to devour the last tasty bits and bites.
Here’s what you need to do:
To make 1 hummus pizza:
- 1 thick whole wheat kulcha or any flat bread you want to use.
- Enough olive oil to brush the bread
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 2-3 tbsp mozzarella, grated
- 1 tsp parsley leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp red chili flakes, or as per your taste
- 5-6 sliced green/black olives
- Optional: 1 tsp italian seasoning and little tobasco sauce
This is so simple really.
Bake the plain kulcha at 175 degree for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the oven, brush the bread with olive oil. Spread hummus. Sprinkle red chili flakes and arrange the sliced olives. Sprinkle parsley.
Now top with loads of grated mozarella –
Bake at 175 degrees till the cheese melts and the bread turns crisp n crunchy. Remove from the oven. Cut up and serve.
The husband likes with an extraaa dash of seasoning and tabasco. But you could use it according to your likes.